Exxon Mobil Lets Solve This
- ExxonMobil’s innovative Community Support Initiative provides funding, personnel training, resources, and supplies to math and science programs all over the United States.
- The programs’ shared goal is to promote enthusiasm and knowledge of mathematics, hard sciences, engineering, and technology among students of all ages.
- Through this highly singular initiative, ExxonMobil strives to foster leadership skills and a sense of global responsibility in youth across the country.
With its wonderful Community Support Initiative, ExxonMobil proves that it’s truly a corporation with a heart of gold. The oil giant supports math and science programs nationwide by providing funds and training from the kindergarten levels to high-powered competitions and internships. Additionally, ExxonMobil periodically provides free courses and support to STEM teachers, ensuring that its initiative effects positive change everywhere.
- The fuel giant’s Math and Science Initiative has provided astronomically
- Over 230,000 American teachers have graduated from the Mickelson ExxonMobil Teacher’s Academy, meaning hundreds of thousands of science and math teachers at all grade levels return to their local classrooms with more knowledge, better skills, and
- In addition to the Math and Science Initiative and the Teachers’ Academy, ExxonMobil has provided hundreds of thousands of dollars in additional funding to the nation’s schools, improving the quality of education and inspiring enthusiasm for cutting edge STEM fields.
- Teachers who would like to attend the academy can start by visiting ExxonMobil’s
- School districts can nominate teachers and even students for special recognition.
- Students can use the site to learn about scholarship opportunities, career paths, and academic support resources.
With one of the most exciting, comprehensive, and valuable education programs in the nation, ExxonMobil is providing students with the knowledge, enthusiasm, skills, and passion they need to succeed on both a personal and global level, ultimately giving them the tools they need to make the world a better place.