- View or redeem Certificates, eCredits or Gift Cards associated with Delta Airlines
- To start the process the customer will need to enter the thirteen (13) digit (006) number
- Please note those who are redeeming a SkyMiles Companion Certificate will need to provide the eight (8) alphanumeric characters
The Delta Redeem service is free to use and the eCredits, Certificates, and Gift Cards can only be applied to the cost of Delta airfare and are not allowed to be used on costly in flight snacks (i.e. food or drink), non-flight products, and other non flight services.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
What type of redemptions are associated with the Delta Redeem service?
- Delta eCertificates: can be used to save a boat load of cash on eligible flights
- Gift Cards: standard run of the mill gift cards (previously purchased Northwest Certificates gift cards are allowed to be redeemed with Delta Air Lines)
- eCredits: electronic documents that you can apply toward the cost of a Delta ticket and any government-imposed taxes and fees for up to one year from the date they were issued
Please note the eCertificates can be used to obtain a percentage off or a dollar amount off Delta airfare and comes with a complimentary upgrade for most customers. There are no transaction fees associated with the popular Delta eCredits and they have no cash value. eCredits are not subject to redemption at travel agencies, other airlines (i.e. Southwest) or other travel web sites (i.e. Expedia). The Delta redeem service allows a customer to redeem up to 3 Gift Cards in one transaction and best of all the gift cards will never expire. Once the fund have been used from the Delta gift card simply toss it in the trash can as it will be useless.
- Major US airline company
- Headquartered at Atlanta, GA
- Founded on May 30, 1924
The Delta Air Lines corporate office is based at 1030 Delta Boulevard Atlanta, GA 30354 and can be reached via phone by calling 404-715-2600 (please do not call this number in regards to the Delta Redeem service). Delta faces stiff competition from the likes of American Airlines Group Inc. and United Continental Holdings, Inc..
Frequent flyers with Delta will want to check out the American Express SkyMiles program which offers lucrative travel rewards for those who fly with Delta on a frequent basis. New members can earn a free 30,000 bonus miles along with a $50 statement credit (this is a must for anyone who fly with Delta more than a few times per month).