Citi Double Cash
- Apply for the lucrative Citi Double Cash credit card online in less than 60 seconds
- Please note the applicant will need a good to great credit score in order to be approved for this popular cash back card
- The card comes with NO ANNUAL FEE and a Intro Balance Transfer Offer: 0% Intro APR for 18 months on balance transfers
The Citi Double Cash credit card is one of the better cash back cards going right now and is issued by Citibank, N.A. Citi. Once the 0% Intro APR promotional offer has lapsed members can expect an APR ranging between 13.24% – 23.24% (please note this number will be based on the members creditworthiness). Under no circumstances will the Citi Double Cash card holder earn cash back on balance transfer and there is balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Citi Double Cash Comments
- Members will earn 1% unlimited cash back on EVERY credit card purchase they make
- Earn another 1% cash back when paying these purchases off
- Any questions about this credit card offer from Citi can be directed to 1-877-645-3702
- There are no bothersome spending caps associated with the amount of cash back that a member can earn
- Purchases do not include items returned for credit, balance transfers, cash advances, interest and account fees
In order to earn the cash back bonuses associated with the Citi Double Cash card the customer’s account must be in good standing and minimum payments are required. Cash back can be redeemed for things like cash back for checks, statement credits (i.e. apply the cash back to a Citi bill) or gift cards.
Citigroup Inc. is a New York based financial service company with more than 200,000 full-time employees. The firm is headquartered at 388 Greenwich Street New York, NY 10013 and the corporate office can be reached at 212-559-1000.