Award Card Services Rewards
- Allows Award Card Service customers to access an account online or activate a card
- In order to activate a card the customer will need the card number
- Those who already completed the activation process can simply sign in with their username
Award Card Services Rewards is operated by Visa Prepaid Processing and is available in English or Espanol.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
- Foster City based financial service firm
- Traded on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol V
- Employs more than 11,000 people and has annual revenues topping 10 billion US dollars
Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers; rather, Visa provides financial institutions with Visa-branded payment products that they then use to offer credit, debit, prepaid and cash-access programs to their customers. The company was founded in Fresno, California, United States under the name BankAmericard in 1958.
How do I check the balance on my prepaid Visa?
You can check your balance online at theperfectgift.ca or by calling 1-855-279-3206. A merchant will not be able to tell you how much money you have remaining on the Visa prepaid card. Knowing your balance before shopping will help ensure that the Visa prepaid card has enough funds available to pay for your purchases.
What is a Visa Reward card?
A Virtual Visa Reward Card is a prepaid Visa, complete with unique numbers, that is delivered instantly via email. It can be used anywhere that Visa is accepted, both online or by phone.
How do I check the balance on my Visa Rewards card?
Start by looking at the back of your gift card. Typically, you'll find a toll-free number you can call to discover your balance. Or you can check your balance by visiting the card issuer's site and entering your card's 16-digit number and security code.