AT&T Keep Calm
- Obtain more information about this promotional offer from AT&T which provides a 2-year price guarantee when the customer bundles services
- AT&T provides 99.9% reliability with High Speed Internet or so they claim
- Plus anyone who orders online will receive a nice little
$50AT&T Visa Reward Card
The AT&T Keep Calm Promotion is not available in all areas of the US as geographic and service restrictions apply to AT&T U-verse services. Please note that the Internet speeds associated with the AT&T Keep Calm promotion represent maximum network service capability speeds and actual customer speeds may vary and are not guaranteed. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotions from AT&T and AT&T reserves the right to change or cancel the Keep Calm promotion at any point in time.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
AT&T Keep Calm Comments
- Please allow up to 4 weeks for the $50 AT&T Visa Reward Card to arrive via US Mail
- The $50 AT&T Visa Reward Card MUST be used within 45 days of receipt
- The card cannot be redeemed for cash money
- Max speeds associated with the AT&T Keep Calm offer may not be realized if 2 or more HD shows viewed at same time
- The $50 AT&T Reward Card is issued by U.S. Bank National Association
What type of bundles are offered in association with the AT&T Keep Calm promotion and how much do they cost? The Internet only option offers up to 6Mbps Internet speed for $30 a month – The DIRECTV and Internet bundle provides an additional 145 TV channels and cost $80 a month – The DIRECTV plus Internet plus Home Phone bundle adds in unlimited nationwide calling from AT&T and cost $89.99 a month.
Please note all bundles associated with the AT&T Keep Calm promotion require 12 or 24 month Internet agreements. A credit card is required upon ordering and this promotion is for new residential customers only. Any questions in regards to the Keep Calm promotion can be directed to 1 (800) 331-0500.