Tribe App TCPA Class Action Settlement
- Obtain more information in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Alexander M. Rattner v. Tribe App Inc., (Case No. 1:17-cv-21344-UU)
- ARKHTCPAClassActionSettlement.com is administered by Epiq Systems Inc.
- The case is also filed under the name Kenneth Horsley v. Tribe App Inc., which is case number 1:17-cv-23111-JLK
- The lawsuit is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
The Tribe App TCPA Class Action Lawsuit revolves around claims that they sent text messages to wireless phone numbers without the recipients’ prior express written consent which is in violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act according to the lawsuit. Tribe App denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to a settlement in order to avoid further court cost.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
- All claim forms are due by August 3, 2019
- Class members who would like to opt out or object to the ARKHTCPAClassActionSettlement have until 4/3/18
- Class members who are not happy with the proposed settlement can attend the settlement fairness hearing on August 27, 2019 at 1:30 p.m. ET
- The settlement was preliminarily approved on Dec. 4, 2019
TCPA lawsuitsviolate Telephone Consumer Protection Act, 47 U.S.C. § 227
Any questions in regards to the
Tribe App TCPA Class Action Settlementcan be directed to Tribe Settlement Administrator c/o Epiq Systems Inc., P.O. Box 3560, Portland, OR 97208-3560 (mail) or 1-844-420-6492 (toll-free phone). All class members who file timely claims will be represented by the law firms of HIRALDO PA and SHAMIS & GENTILE PA.
Class members who would like to reach out to their lawyers can write to: Manuel S. Hiraldo, Hiraldo, P.A., 401 E. Las Olas Blvd., Suite 1400, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301.
Tribe App has hired Steven D. Weber from the law firm of Weber Law, P.A. who are based at 1221 Brickell Ave., Suite 900, Miami, FL 33131.