Wrangler Free Gift
- Redeem a Wrangler free gift card online in less than 2 minutes
- Customers will need the claim code printed on the Wrangler Jeans Free Gift card (please enter the claim code with no dashes)
- Once the code has been entered the customer will have to pick from men’s, women’s or youth jeans
The Wrangler Free Gift promotion only allows for a maximum of three claim codes to be used per order and the customer will be able to pick available pairs of jeans (i.e. bootcut, skinny fit, urban renewal vintage), enter a jean size (i.e. 30, 36) and provide the customers contact details including shipping address. The entire process should take less than 2 minutes to complete and those who received a electronic Wrangler.com eGift Card by email will have to visit Wrangler.com to redeem the eGift Card dollar amount during the Wrangler.com checkout.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Wrangler Free Gift Comments
- Claim codes DO expire so customers will want to use the claim code before the expiration date
- The Wrangler Free Gift claim code expiration date is shown on the front of each card
- In order to claim this free gift from Wrangler the customer must be a legal resident of the US or Canada and 13 years of age or older
- The Wrangler Free Gift promotion cannot be redeemed in stores (i.e. Target, Wal-Mart)
- Please allow up to 6 weeks for the gift to be delivered
- The Wrangler Free Gift claim codes cannot be redeemed for
Wrangler is an US Based manufacturer of jeans and other clothing to include shirts, shorts, and even eye glasses. Wrangler is owned and operated by the VF Corporation who owns a variety of Outdoor & Action Sports (i.e. North Face), Jeanswear, Imagewear, Sportswear and Contemporary Brands. Wrangler was founded in 1904 under the name Hudson Overall Company. The Wrangler jeans company is currently headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina.