Washington Gas Bill Payment
- Set up an account and sign in to make a payment towards your Washington Gas bill
- Request an extension to pay your bill or find out about assistance programs if you can’t make payments
- Start new service with Washington Gas, or set up a cutoff date for your current service
For over 160 years, Washington Gas Light Company has provided safe, clean natural gas to more than one million customers the Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. area. When you set up an online account with Washington Gas, you can view and pay your bill, set up paperless billing statements so that your bill is e-mailed instead of sent through standard mail, start and stop service, set up a service appointment. You can even find out what to do if you’re having trouble paying your bill, request an extension, dispute a bill, and set up installment payments. You can handle absolutely anything related to your Washington Gas account online!
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
- Depending on your payment history, a deposit may be required if you’re setting up new service or restarting service that has been disconnected.
- You can file a request for an extra 20 days to make your payment, but this is usually only granted if your primary source of income is a government check or a pension check.
- Set up automatic payments to make sure you never miss paying your Washington Gas bill again. Your payment will be automatically drafted from your account each month, but on the date that you choose.
- Setting up your account on the “Budget Plan” means your bill will be the exact same about every month. You won’t see the typical “peaks and valleys” as your usage goes up and down. Your bill is averaged over your last 12 months, and you pay that amount each time.
To contact Washington Gas customer service:
- Call 703-750-1000
- Write Washington Gas, Attn: Customer Care, 6801 Industrial Road, Springfield, VA 22151