VZW My Order With Verizon
- Verizon allows customers to review and accept pending orders
- The online Pending Orders function allows customers to place orders, accept terms and conditions, and activate devices online, bypassing a trip to the Verizon store
- It is especially convenient for customers who have placed device orders online
Verizon’s Pending Orders page lets customers review, confirm, and track recent orders. When customers order devices like smartphones or portable modems online, the devices have terms and conditions associated with their use and data plan. Customers would have to accept these terms by signing in a physical store. Verizon’s Pending Orders screen allows customers to conveniently accept terms and conditions on their schedule to save time and effort.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Important Information (Must Read VZW info)
- It’s very important to review your order’s terms and conditions. If you don’t accept them, Verizon won’t ship your phone or activate your plan
- In order to review your pending orders, you’ll need your order number and location code, which will be delivered to you via email when you initially place your order
- Verizon offers two Pending Order portals: one for orders with credit check pending, and one for approved orders
- An approved order will remain in a pending status until you review and accept the terms and conditions
- A new will remain in a pending status until you receive
By accepting the terms and conditions, you authorize Verizon to ship your device and activate your phone and data plan. Accepting Verizon’s terms and conditions is required before you can become a customer. You can review pending orders before or after final approval.
How to Check Your Pending Orders You Ask?
- Go online to http://verizonwireless.com/b2c/termsandconditions
- Enter your order number and location code
- If you experience any technical issues, contact Verizon by phone at 1-800-837-4966
Verizon’s Pending Orders functionality is a fast, convenient way to finalize your phone orders without having to go into a retail location, ultimately saving you time and hassle. Take advantage of this unique service today.