- View a rate associated with SoFi student loan refinancing
- Students who refinance with SoFi save on average $18,936 (this number calculated based on all SoFi members who refinanced their student loans between 1/1/15 and 12/31/15)
- The savings calculation is derived by taking the estimated lifetime cost of existing student loans minus the lifetime cost of SoFi loans upon refinancing for SoFi members who refinanced their student loans
The Try SoFi find my rate service is free to use and will not harm a credit score/rating. In order to view a rate the student will have to provide their name, email address, and state of residence (the entire process will take less than 2 minutes to complete). Please note that both federal and private student loans are allowed to be consolidated using the SoFi service and students can apply from any computer or mobile device in a matter of minutes.
Try SoFi Comments
- Ideal for college graduates who have high interest student loan debt
- Fixed rates from 3.50% APR to 7.74% APR (this is assuming the student signs up for the AutoPay service)
- Variable rates from 2.15% APR to 5.95% APR (again with AutoPay)
- SoFi provides live customer support 7 days a week
- Loans are never guaranteed
- Allows students to compare and contrast available plans in terms of specific loan payments, rates, and terms (some students may prefer to stretch the loan out of a longer amount of years)
- Students may be asked to verify certain documents associated with the refinance process (screen shots or smart phone photos are acceptable)
Plus if a college graduate has recently lost a job SoFi may temporarily pause a student loan payment and help them find a new job (maybe SoFi will even hire them). Any questions about the Try SoFi rate offer can be directed to (855) 456-7634 or email email@example.com.