TJX Rewards Increase
- Access a TJX Rewards Credit Card account online
- This credit card is issued by Synchrony Bank in association with MasterCard
- The TJX credit card is a must for people who shop at
The TJX Rewards Increase card account service is free to use and is also open to Marshalls, Home Goods, and Sierra Trading Post customers. First time TJX Rewards card users will have to go through a bothersome but short registration process before they can access their TJ Maxx credit card account online. In order to register the customer must have a valid email address and their TJX rewards card account number on hand (customers will also need to provide the DOB, SSN).
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Once registers for the TJX Rewards Increase service a customer can perform the following activities:
- Make a payment (online payments take less than 30 seconds to complete)
- View recent transactions (make sure the lady of the house isn’t overspending)
- Enroll in paperless statements (helps cut back on paper consumption… Bill Clinton would approve)
- Update account information such as phone number or address
- Enroll in account alerts
Some account alerts associated with the TJX Rewards program include bill payment reminders and alerts to inform the customer when a purchase has been made using the TJ Maxx credit card. Please note that MasterCard (who issues the TJX credit card) is a federally registered service mark of MasterCard and is used by Synchrony Bank pursuant to a license.
- Framingham, Massachusetts, United States based discount department store chain
- Specializes in offering high-end clothing (i.e. Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren) at discounted prices
- Has more than 1100 locations
Besides clothing TJ Maxx also offers footwear, bedding and domestics, giftware and a limited selection of furniture (desk, chairs, lamps). T.J. Maxx was founded by Mr. Bernard Cammarata in 1976.