Tire Rewards Center
- Obtain a reward associated with a Michelin, BF Goodrich, or Uniroyal tire purchase
- The Michelin reward redemption is by far the most popular
- Rewards can be submitted online or by mail (but online is the most prefered and fastest way of obtaining a reward)
Michelin customers using the Tire Rewards Center can submit a redemption online after purchasing four new MICHELIN brand passenger or light truck tires (please note a full set of tires must be purchased in order to qualify of the redemption). Customers who are lucky enough to qualify for this promotion will receive a $70 MasterCard Reward Card which can be used anywhere the MasterCard logo is present. Please note the Tire Rewards Center MasterCard Reward Card is not a credit card and once the funds on the card have been used the customer can simply toss it in the trash.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Michelin Tire Rewards Center Comments
- Please allow up to 8 weeks for the reward card to arrive
- The $70 MasterCard Reward Card will be sent to the mailing address provided on the form
- The redemption offer must be submitted within 30 days of the purchase or it wil become void
- The total dollar amount of the purchase using the MasterCard reward card will automatically be deducted from the balance
- The card will expire (the expiration date is shown on the front of the $70 MasterCard Reward Card
Any questions in regards to the Michelin Tire Rewards Center redemption process can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-866-212-9619 between the hours of 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M. Eastern Time from Monday thru Friday (the Tire Rewards Center call center is closed on weekends). To activate or check the balance of the tire customers Reward Card please provide the first four digits of the Reward Card number and click Continue.