Tell Kidd Valley
- Guests of Kidd Valley Hamburgers and Shakes can take a survey about their dining experience and be entered to win a Kidd Valley gift card
- To get started taking the Kidd Valley guest satisfaction survey, customers will start by choosing the Kidd Valley location they visited (like University, Aurora, Bellevue, Green Lake, Kenmore, Kirkland, and Renton)
- The Kidd Valley survey should only take less than 5 minutes to finish, and asks about 10 questions
To open the Kidd Valley customer survey, guests will need to enter the 10 digit survey code that appears on their Kidd Valley receipt. Once customers finish the Kidd Valley survey, they will be asked to enter their personal information (like their name and phone number) so they can be entered to win a $50 Kidd Valley gift card. A new $50 winner is chosen every month from the previous month’s eligible entries.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Tell Kidd Valley Comments
- To enter the Kidd Valley $50 gift card survey sweepstakes, entrants must be at least 18 years old, and must be a legal US resident at the time of their entry
- Customers can enter to win the $50 Kidd Valley card without making a purchase and getting a receipt by sending their name and address and telephone number on a 3 x 5 card and mailing it to the Kidd Valley headquarters located in Seattle
- All feedback will be held 100% confidential
More info about Kidd Valley Hamburgers
Kidd Valley opened their first restaurant location in the year 1975, and designed their theme off of “Camp Kid,” which was a logging camp situated at the base of Mount St. Helens. There was a general store nearby that camp that sold fresh made hamburgers and milkshakes, and founder John Morris set out to replicate that experience. John Morris sold Kidd Valley restaurants to Ivar’s in 1989.
To contact Kidd Valley about their customer survey
- Kidd Valley, 1001 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98104
- (206) 587-2500