Take Care Wage Works
- Save money on medical costs that are not covered under your health care benefit package
- By planning ahead, you can save up to 40%
- Use pre-tax income for expenses like a doctor’s office copay, regular prescriptions, wellness treatments like a chiropractor, and even weight-loss programs
Take Care Wage Works is the easiest way for employees to save on expenses not covered by their health care benefit packages. In fact, it’s estimated that with a little planning, employees can save up to 40%. How does Take Care work? It lets you use pre-tax income for things like a co-pay at the doctor’s office, prescription drugs, chiropractic treatment, and even weight-loss programs.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
- Fill out a direct deposit authorization form so that when a claim is processed, that money goes straight into your bank account as quickly as possible. It’s more secure and faster than mailing a traditional check
- You will need to fill out a HIPPA authorization form to allow for the disclosure of your medical information. If you do not fill out this form, your information will not be given to Wage Works, and your claim will not be processed
Save all receipts you receive for medical services. This receipt must show the purchase date, a detailed description of the item that was purchased or the service that was provided, and the amount your paid
Filing a claim is simple. The easiest way is just log in to your account and filling out the information, but claims can also be submitted by fax, e-mail, or regular mail. Just fill out the claim form (which can be printed from the web site) and attach a copy of your receipt showing date and type of service you received. A record of your payment (like a canceled check, credit card slip, or a statement showing a balance due on your account) is not accepted. Make sure that you keep a copy of the claim form for your own personal records.
You can contact Wage Works through several methods:
- By phone at 800-950-0105
- By e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By fax at 877-782-8889
- By mail at Take Care by WageWorks, PO Box 14054, Lexington, KY 40512