Global SIM Card or US SIM Card Recharge Online
- With JT Travel’s Recharge Minutes app, it’s easier than ever to manage your prepaid phone subscription.
- Recharge Minutes is part of an application suite designed and optimized for international travelers
- Recharge minutes is available to use on iPhones and all Android phones
Activate your SIM card, reload your phone, manage your payments, and easily keep track of billing history with Recharge Minutes. It’s easy to use and absolutely free!
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
- You’ll need to authorize several permissions before the app will work
- You’re still responsible for making payments and updating your phone account as necessary
- Recharge Minutes only works with smart phones. Before downloading, ensure the app is compatible with your device
- You need a WiFi connection or a data signal in order to use Recharge Minutes Remember that mobile data usage counts against your prepaid data allotment
- Before you can manage phone and billing payments, you must to provide valid credit or debit card details
You can use Recharge Minutes to activate your SIM card, add minutes, reload data allotments, make payments, and access billing history. The app was developed especially for travelers, and is part of the JT Travel App, which offers many valuable functions for travelers.
How to Get Recharge Minutes
- Go online to rechargeminutes.com
- Depending on whether you have an Android or an iPhone, select whether you want to get the app through the Play Store or iTunes
- Once you’re automatically redirected, click “install”
- Grant applicable permissions, and wait for the download to complete.
- As soon as it’s downloaded, you’re set – you can start using the app immediately
Recharge Minutes provides a simple, effective method for managing for prepaid phone on the go! No matter where you are in the world, whether you’re traveling at home or abroad, the app is by far one of the easiest ways to stay on top of your prepaid smartphone. Learn more today.