- Customers who have subscribed to Veranda magazine can sign on and pay their Veranda bill and manage their subscription (like changing the address for Veranda magazine)
- To pay a bill for Veranda magazine, customers will need to log in with the account number that appears on their bill or their magazine label or login with their email address and ZIP code
- Along with Veranda, customers who log on to this portal can pay for a subscription to any Hearst magazine they’re signed up for
The Pay Veranda page lets customers check the status of their Veranda magazine subscription to see how many magazines they’ll be receiving, renew their Veranda magazine, or temporarily stop delivery of Veranda if they’re going out of town. Customers can also cancel Veranda magazine from this link (if they accidentally signed up for Veranda, they won’t be charged for the magazines they received).
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Pay Veranda Comments
- There’s also the option to switch a Veranda magazine subscription from print to an e-edition that can be read on the iPad, Kindle, Nook, Nexus, or Zinio tablet devices
- If a subscriber has missed an issue of Veranda, they can report it through this site to have their missing issue redelivered (or just have their subscription extended by one magazine)
More about Veranda magazine
- Veranda is a part of the Hearst magazine family, and has their headquarters in New York City
To contact a representative of Hearst magazine
- 300 W. 57th Street. New York, NY 10019
- (212) 649-2000
Veranda magazine was founded in 1987, and has a circulation of just under 500,000. Clinton Smith is the current editor, with Dara Caponigro being the only other editor the magazine has ever had. The magazine is published every other month, and focuses on home and garden, porch design, interior design, and home decor, with a focus on Southern living.
How do I contact Veranda magazine?
Or email us. Or call: 800-767-5863.
What kind of magazine is veranda?
Veranda is a lifestyle magazine with a focus on the home, and had a circulation of 476,539 copies in 2012. It is a resource for living well, from decorating and architecture to fashion and beauty. The magazine is one of the Hearst Corporation's shelter magazine titles, alongside Elle Décor and House Beautiful.
How often is veranda published?
Veranda Print Magazine. All subscriptions include a free trial period, 30 days for magazines and 14 days for newspapers.