Open Sky CC
- Apply for the Open Sky credit card online in less than 10 minutes
- Approval is not guaranteed and this card is designed for the consumer who is looking to rebuild their credit score
- Credit lines associated with the Open Sky CC generally range between $200 to $3000 but a higher amount can be obtained in special circumstances
The Open Sky CC promotional offer requires the applicant to complete 4 steps which involves providing income information and allowing a soft credit pull (hopefully this will not affect the applicants credit score). OpenSky reports monthly to all 3 major credit bureaus and comes with a fair APR in relation to the secured credit card market (most secured credit cards come with higher than average APR’s because they are taking on riskier customers).
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Open Sky CC Comments
- A good credit card for people looking to rebuild their credit
- The popular (and underrated) OpenSky is issued by Capital Bank N.A
- Customers who are approved will be required to put down a security deposit
- A line of
- Additional cards can be added to a single Open Sky account and the card can be used anywhere outside the US where the Visa logo is present
The Open Sky CC promotional offer comes with a bothersome $35 annual fee and $6 or 5% of the amount of each Cash Advance; whichever is greater. Any questions about the Open Sky CC can be directed to: OpenSky, PO Box 539, Horsham, PA, 19044 (by mail) or 1-855-763-OPEN (6736) by phone. Consumers living in the state of New York who have a question about the Open Sky credit card should dial the New York State Banking Department at 1-877-226-5697.