Only 1 Activate
- Existing card holders can view account details online or new members can activate an account
- The Only1 Prepaid Visa Card is issued by MetaBank who is member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
- The service can also be used for Only1 Visa TravelMoney members
The Only 1 credit card comes with a pricey purchase fee of $9.95 which will be added to initial value load of the card and if the Only1 Prepaid Visa Card is lost or stolen the member will be charged $5.95 to replace it. The Only 1 card allows members to make purchases wherever Visa debit cards are accepted worldwide. The card can be used to make purchases at a retail location (i.e. Walmart, Sam’s Club) PLUS online, by phone or mail order purchases. Only 1 card holders can also use the card to get cash at millions of ATMs worldwide (many of which will charge a fee). When making a purchase with the Only 1 prepaid debit card please select “Credit” to sign for a transaction or “Debit” if the card holder would like to use the PIN number associated with the Only 1 card.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Only 1Card Comments
- Comes with a lot of bothersome fees
- In order to obtain the card the consumer must be 18 years of age or older and a verifiable address to get a card
- People living in Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands, American Samoa or other U.S. territories are not allowed to use the Only 1 Visa debit card at this time
- Please allow up to 3 business days for purchase returns to be credited to an Only 1 account
- The card comes with a $4.95 monthly service fee
Any questions about the Only 1 Activate process can be directed to 866-630-2504 or by fax at 801-298-6404 (please allow up to 48 hours for a fax to reach the proper department/person). Secondary cardholders are permitted to use the card BUT they must be 13 or older. Reloads are available via the Visa ReadyLink reload location and reload fees will differ based on the reload location.