My Total Connect Comfort
- With My Total Connect Comfort, customers who have a smart thermostat like the Lyric can remotely monitor and access their heating and cooling system anytime from any Internet connection
- To create a Total Connect Comfort account with Honeywell, users will need to enter the model number of their Honeywell device and the MAC Internet address that device is connecting to
- All Honeywell Wi-Fi enabled thermostats are supported by My Total Connect Comfort
My Total Connect Comfort is Honeywell’s online web portal that allows for remote access to any Honeywell RedLINK enabled or Honeywell Wi-Fi thermostat. When a customer registers a My Total Connect Comfort account and connects it to a thermostat, they have the ability to control their heating and cooling system settings, temperature, and other thermostat features from their computer, smart phone, or tablet.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
My Total Connect Comfort Comments
- Easy to use
- Requires Internet access
- Customers using Honeywell’s Total Connect Comfort page for the first time will need to select the region of the world they’re in and the language they speak
- Can be used on any mobile device that uses the Android or IOS operating systems
When connecting to the Total Connect Comfort page, Honeywell users are sharing data about their home temperature, and what actions they take with their thermostat during certain times of day. Honeywell smart thermostat settings are stored to the device’s permanent memory, so in the event of a power outage, users don’t have to enter all of their information into the thermostat again.
What devices work with Honeywell Total Connect Comfort?
Currently, Honeywell’s Total Connect Comfort works with any Apple or Android cell phone or tablet, or any PC computer. The Honeywell Connect app can be downloaded in the iTunes store or the Google Play Marketplace. To contact Honeywell about setting up a Total Connect Comfort Account just dial