My Prepaid Card CA
- The Canada Post prepaid card should arrive within two weeks from the date that the initial temporary card was purchased
- Funds can be added to a Canada Post card at any Canada Post location, and are immediately available to use. Customers can also use their bank’s bill pay option to add money to their Canada Post prepaid account
- If a customer chooses to add money to their Canada Post card via Bill Pay, those funds will be available within 2 to 4 days of the payment being received, which is usually around 7 to 10 days total after the payment was initially sent
- The Canada Post Visa Prepaid Card (My Prepaid Card CA) is a debit card that’s accepted anywhere Visa is taken. Signing up for a Canada Post prepaid card doesn’t require a credit check or a bank account, and more money can be added to it at any time.
Customers can activate their
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
- When a Canada Post prepaid debit card is set to expire, the customer will receive a new card approximately 30 days before the card’s expiration date
- The prepaid funds will automatically be transferred to the new card, and will be available as soon as the new card is
One of the biggest advantages of shopping with a Canada Post prepaid debit card is that customers have Purchase Security insurance. This means that almost any item purchased with a reloadable Visa card from Canada Post will be eligible for reimbursement if it’s lost, stolen, damaged, or needs any sort of repair within 90 days.
To contact a representative about a Canada post prepaid card:
- Attn: Director, Prepaid Visa, Citizens Bank of Canada, PO Box 8000, Stn Terminal, Vancouver, B.C., V6B 4E2