My License States PA US Renewal
- Instead of having to visit a physical office location, the state of Pennsylvania lets people renew their professional licenses online quickly and conveniently
- During the time Pennsylvania is transitioning to this new online renewal system, residents may not be able to apply for new professional licenses, but only renew one that they already have
- If a Pennsylvania online license renewal process requires paperwork that needs a little more documentation (like a name change), it may take a little longer than usual
The Pennsylvania Online Licensing web site lets residents of the state apply for and renew a number of different licenses online like RN, CNS, CRNP, dietician, pharmacist and more. Residents who apply for a new license or renew their professional license online with the PA pro license online system do need to allow 48 hours for the databases to be completely updated to reflect new license information. Any information that a PA resident submits in regard to getting a new license (like Medical Physicians and Surgeons or Medical Acupuncturists) will not be reflected right away.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
My License States PA US Renewal Notes
- Easy to use
- Does not come with a fee
- Requires a short registration process
How to request a duplicate professional license online from Pennsylvania
Residents that already have a PA MyLicense User Id and Password will just login to their account, but residents registering for the first time online to renew their license, change their address, request a duplicate license or check the status of their application,will need to have their license registration code (which can be found on the wallet card portion of their license or on another notice received from the PA state board) and their last name (as it appears on their notice).
- The Pennsylvania MyLicense website is best viewed by using an Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox browser. Presently, PA MyLicense does not support tablet or mobile devices
- To contact the state of Pennsylvania about a licensure application online Pennsylvania Department of State 302 North Office Building, Harrisburg, PA 17120
Do PA licenses verify?
Welcome to the Pennsylvania online license verification service. By using this service you are able to search for license information on individuals and businesses regulated by the Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs.
How do I renew my PA nursing license?
To renew your license, look for the banner entitled “Professional License Details.” Click the “Renew” button associated with the license you wish to renew to access the renewal form.
Does Pennsylvania participate in Nursys?
The PA Board of Nursing participates in this data sharing with Nursys as a matter of public safety. ... Only data that can be found on the public website is available through nursys.com. Although PA shares data with Nursys, written verifications of licensure sent to other states are still processed by the Board.
WHO issues RN license in PA?
The State Board of Nursing protects the health and safety of the citizens of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania through the licensure/certification and regulation of the practice of professional and practical nursing and dietetics-nutrition by registered nurses, practical nurses, certified registered nurse practitioners, ...