My Gem Credit
- Registered customers can view a credit account summary or make an online payment
- New customers will have to register with a valid email address before these online tools can be accessed
- The service is free and is operated by My Gem Credit who is a division of Zale Delaware Inc.
The My Gem Credit service also provides a list of previous bills, how much money was spent in previous byling cycles, and the ability to receive important messages about a customers MyGemCredit account online.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
My Gem Credit Comments
- To unregistered for a credit account the customer will have to login with their logon ID
- When contacting Gem Credit please have the date of purchase along with the name of the mall in which the purchase was made
Any questions in regards to the My Gem Credit service can be directed to 800-859-8139. This toll free number is available from Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. EST
AND Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. EST AND even on Sunday from 12:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. EST.
Zale Delaware Inc.
- Texas-based specialty jewelry retailer operating about 1,580 stores and kiosks
- Most of their profits come from the sales of diamond fashion rings, semi-precious stones, earrings, and gold chains
- Most Zale locations can be found in high-end malls across the United States and Canada (the firm also has a few location in Puerto Rico)
The Zale Delaware, Inc. corporate office is headquartered at 901 W Walnut Hill Ln Irving, TX 75038-1001 and can be reached via phone by calling 1 (972) 580-4000 (any documents that need to be faxed to the firm can be sent to 972-580-5523). Piercing Pagoda is also owned and operated by Zales Inc (it is estimated that Piercing Pagoda brings in 2.6% of sales and 1.1% of operating income.