- The My Citi service lets customers who have either a credit card, lending, investing, or banking account with Citi logon to manage their account online any time of day
- This is a FREE service for all Citi Bank account holders
- From time to time the My Citi home page will have a promotional
credit card offer
- Customers who get a new Citi bank account or investing account need to set up their account online, and the only thing they need to do that is their Citi account number
Depending on what sort of benefits they’re looking for, customers can sign up for a Citi Private Pass card that gives them access to special ticket presales, concert and show VIP packages, plus the best music and sports tickets available. The Citi Diamond Preferred card has the lowest available introductory APR (for 21 months) on balance transfers and purchases made during that time than any Citi card on the market. For frequent flyers, the Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite Mastercard provides priority group 1 boarding and first checked bag free on all American Airlines flights, plus an extra 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles after the first qualifying purchases are made. In order to activate a Citi card for the first time (and make that card available to use), customers will need to have their card in hand, and will need to enter their 16 digit Citi account number for activation.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
How to reset a Citi online password or user name
Citi card customers who have forgotten their online password can set up a new one, but they will need to have their credit card or ATM/debit card to make this change. Citi mortgage customers who don’t remember their password and need to set up a new one (and who do not also have a Citi banking or investing account) can use their e-mail address to locate their User ID and set up a new password.
To contact Citi about online account access
- Dial a My Citi Login account agent at 1-800-374-9700