- Bloomin Brands Benefits is a web page for
- Workers can use Bloomin Brands Benefits to find a physician that accepts their insurance, change their insurance elections, and sign up for new coverage
- Any family status changes (like marriage, divorce, or a new baby) need to be reported to Bloomin Brands within 31 days of the event (or up to 60 days for a newborn baby) an employee wants to make a benefits change
To access the Bloomin Brands Benefits service (aka My BBI), employees first need to choose whether they are home office workers, field salaried, field hourly, or sous chef and MITs. Once they have chosen the area they work in, Bloomin Brands employees will need to enter their username (usually their Bloomin Brands employee number) and their password to logon. Bloomin Brands workers can earn their company contribution towards their HSA or HRA account each year by completing the company’s health survey. Bloomin Brands workers can also see when their next open
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
More to Know About Bloomin Brands
Bloomin Brands was founded in 1987, and has their current headquarters in Tampa, Florida. The company went public in 1991 and was a 49 restaurant chain at that time. Bloomin Brands formerly owned Cheeseburger in Paradise and Lee Roy Selmon’s as well, but sold those off in 2006.
- The company is known for operating the Political Action Committee, a conservative organization that has raised money for the National Republican Senatorial Committee and the National Rifle Association, plus the National Republican Congressional Committee.
To contact Bloomin Brands about employee benefits information
- Suite 500, Tampa, FL 33607
- (813) 282-1225