Hustler Hollywood FACTA Settlement
- Obtain more details in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Wade Glenn Whitworth, Jr., et al. v. HH-Entertainment Inc. d/b/a Hustler Hollywood,
- LISTED AS CASE NUMBER 9:17-cv-80487-KAM-Civ (Marra)
- hhfactasettlement.com is administered by HH-Entertainment Inc. Litigation c/o Angeion Group
- Under review in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
The deadline to file a claim in the case is 7/21/2018. Class members who do not file a valid claim by July, 21 2019 will not receive any settlement benefits under the terms of Wade Glenn Whitworth, Jr., et al. v. HH-Entertainment Inc. d/b/a Hustler Hollywood.
WHO IS A CLASS MEMBER (MUST READ)
(⇊ ⇊ ⇊ ⇊)
“persons within the United States who (1) used a credit or debit card; (2) for a transaction at one of Defendant’s retail locations; and (3) were provided a point of sale receipt that displayed more than the last 5 digits of the card’s account number and/or the expiration date of the card; (4) from August 18, 2019 to and including the date of preliminary approval of the class action settlement.”
DO NOT FILE A CLAIM UNLESS YOU MEET THE CLASS REQUIREMENTS
It should be noted that HH Entertainment admits no wrong doing but have agreed to a
settlement worth $750,000!
Hustler Hollywood FACTA Class Action Settlement Notes
- The fairness hearing took place on 7/6/2018
- To receive a copy of the hearing please contact the court
- HH FACTA class members who file valid claims will be represented by Manuel S. Hiraldo (from the law firm of HIRALDO PA) Andrew J. Shamis (from the high flying law firm of SHAMIS & GENTILRE PA) and Adam M. Ludwin (fro LUDWIN LAW GROUP PA)
Any questions in regards to the lawsuit can be directed to 1-855-465-0349 or email HHEntertainment@AdministratorClassAction.com. Class member looking to reach out by mail can write to: HH-Entertainment Inc. Litigation c/o Angeion Group 1801 Market Street, Suite 660 Philadelphia, PA 19103.