Go Wesco We Listen
- Finish this guest survey, and you’ll have the chance to win a $100 Wesco gift card
- To be eligible for this contest, you must be a legal US resident at least 18 years of age or older
- Even if you don’t have your receipt with you, you can still complete this survey and enter the contest
If you’ve driven around the Michigan area and needed to refuel, you’ve no doubt ran across a Wesco station. You might have thought it was just another gas station, but if you encountered their exceptional customer service and store quality, you know they’re truly something different. In an effort to make their already stellar customer service even better, Wesco truly does listen to their customers. As a way for customers to have a voice, they’ve set up this online guest survey for you to share your shopping experience.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
If you stopped at a Wesco convenience store and gas station recently, take this customer satisfaction survey. As a way of saving thanks, you’ll be entered in a contest for the chance to win a $100 Wesco gift card. You must be at least 18 years old to enter and a legal US resident. A new contest begins every month!
To begin taking the survey, enter the store number that you visited, your transaction number, but the date and time that you were there. All of this information can be found on your receipt. Be sure to answer these questions honestly. That’s the only way Wesco will improve! Your name is not attached to the answers you give, and nobody will contact you after the survey. Your personal information is only used to notify you should you win the contest.
To contact Wesco:
- 1460 Whitehall Road, Muskegon MI, 49445
- Call 231.719.4385
- Fill out the contact form located on their website