First Bank Card Lion Bank
- Customers with a Lion Bank card from First Bank can logon to check their account balance, view transactions, and make a payment towards their account
- If a customer has applied for a card from
- The Lion card gives customers the chance to sign up for alerts so they can receive notification when their account statement is available online, when the credit card payment is due, or when the account balance is nearing the credit limit
First Bank Card Lion Bank Customers who have received a new card from First Bank will need to activate their card before they use it for the first time. All that’s needed to be done to activate a Lion card is logging in to online banking, and selecting “Activate Your Card” from the action items box. The card holder will need to enter their 16 digit card number, along with the last 4 digits of their Social Security number.
- The easiest way to make payments to a Lion card account is to set up Auto Pay. With Auto Pay from First Bank Card, customers can schedule a payment that is automatically deducted from their savings or checking account on the bill’s due date
- To enroll, customers will just need to sign in to
- All First Bank Lion Bank cardholders have free access to view their FICO credit score at any time
Mobile banking from First Bank Card offers the same access as online banking, but lets customers manage their account on the go, from anywhere.
To contact First Bank Card:
- Bankcard Payment Processing, PO Box 2557, Omaha, NE 68103-2557