Century Link Health and Life
- Employees of Century Link who have health insurance or life insurance can logon to view their benefits information or make changes to their selections during the open enrollment period
- Users will need their Century Link Health and Life user name and password to log in. If they do not already have an account, they will need to set one up by using the lats 4 digits of their Social Security number and their date of birth
- The Century Link Health Insurance website does utilize cookies, which makes subsequent visits to the web page easier for the visitor
The Century Link Health and Life website is intended for employees that have their workplace benefits like health insurance. By logging on to the Century Link employee benefit website, users certify that they are past or present employees of Century Link, and they are authorized to access this system. Please note changes can only be made to Century Link insurance elections during the open enrollment period, which is usually during the fall of each year, or when an employee undergoes a major life event like a wedding or the birth of a child.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Century Link Health and Life Comments
- Users of the Century Link benefits online portal can see things like their flex spending accounts, their FSA accounts, insurance dependent information and more
- There is no monthly fee associated with the program
- Designed for Century Link employees only
More about Century Link
- Provides communications and data services to customers in almost 40 states, including residential, commercial, business, and government
- Is currently the third largest telecommunications company in the nation, behind only AT&T and Verizon
- Has just under 50,000 employees
Century Link is an American communications company, Century Link was founded in 1968, and has their headquarters in Monroe, Louisiana. The CenturyLink customer service center can be reached by call 1-800-729-7526 or those who would like to write to the company can send a letter to: 100 Centurylink Dr Monroe, Louisiana 71203.