Card Activation Citi
- Activate a Citi credit card online in just a few simple steps
- To start the Card Activation Citi process the card holder will need the card number, the security code, and the last 4 digits of primary card holder’s social
- Card holders who are experiencing technical difficulties or have any general questions about the activating the Citi card should dial-up the number on the activation sticker and a Citi customer service representative rescue them
The Card Activation process by Citi is super easy to complete and card holders will only be given a limited amount of time to complete the activation process or the service will time out. If the Citi credit card customer allows the session to expire they can pick from 2 options: For more time, press “Renew Session” OR to end the session, press “End Session”. Please note card holders who choose to end the session will see all/any changes will lost.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
What are some of the better Citi credit cards?
- Citi Double Cash Card (designed for those who love cash rewards)
- Citi AAdvantage Executive Card (marketed towards those who fly frequently on American Airlines)
- Citi Simplicity Card (take advantage of an industry-leading 0% for 21 months on purchases and balance transfer)
- Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve Card (ideal for travelers who frequent )
- Citi ThankYou Preferred Card for College Students
The Citi Simplicity card comes with the added bonus of 2 complimentary weekend nights at a HHonors property when only $2,500 is put on the card within the first four months. The Citi ThankYou card for students comes with 2 ThankYou points for every dollar spent on dining and entertainment (something college students do a lot of) and 1 ThankYou point for every dollar spent on other purchases (i.e. at the college book stores, car wash).