Best Buy Credit Card
- Manage a Best Buy credit card account online
- Customers who do not have a Best Buy credit card can apply for one
- The My Best Buy Credit Card offers comes with either 5% back in rewards or 12 month financing
The Best Buy credit card account service allows a customer to pay a bill online, check a card balance, review purchases made with the card, update account information, and print annual statements. The My Best Buy card account service is free to use and customers will need a valid email address in order to register. Consumers who do not have a Best Buy credit card can apply and receive 10% back on a first purchase when using the card. Best Buy credit cards come in two styles:
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
- My Best Buy card: Provides 5% back in rewards and special promotional financing
- My Best Buy Visa card: The same as above PLUS 2% back when dining out & grocery purchases AND 1% back on all other qualifying purchases
PLEASE NOTE those who are a My Best Buy Elite Plus member will receive a 0.5 bonus point (an additional 1% back in rewards, for a total of 6%) per dollar spent when using a My Best Buy Credit Card with standard credit (points are not awarded on promotional credit purchases).
How does the 5% Best Buy card reward program work?
For every $500 spent the customer will earn a $25 reward certificate that can only be used at Best Buy ($5 for every $100). Plus purchases made online count towards the 5% rewards program. Although this is a decent offer most consumers would be better of going with a more lucrative rewards program such as the Chase Freedom or Discover IT credit card offers.
Best Buy is a Minnesota based multinational consumer electronics corporation and has more than 1000 locations. The Best Buy corporate office is based at 7601 Penn Avenue South, Richfield, MN 55423 and can be reached via phone at 612-291-1000.