Auto Warranty TCPA
- Obtain more information about the class action lawsuit entitled Mey v. Interstate National Dealer Services, Inc., et al., which is case number 1:14-CV-01846-ELR-RGV
- The Auto Warrant TCPA lawsuit is being heard in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- A fairness hearing has been set for August 7, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. to decide if the propose settlement is fair and just
The Auto Warranty TCPA class action lawsuit revolves around claims that Interstate National Dealer Services Inc. was in violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act when it made telephone calls to customers who were signed up for the National Do Not Call Registry. Class members in the Auto Warranty TCPA settlement case are defined as anyone who received a phone call from the defendants between August 12, 2010 and Jan. 28, 2019 to a phone number that was listed on the National Do Not Call Registry.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Auto Warranty TCPA Settlement Comments
- The only way to get a piece of the $4.2 million Settlement Fund is to file a claim
- Edward A. Broderick & Anthony I. Paronich have been assigned to represent all class members who file valid claims
- Class members do not have to pay for the lawyers (Edward A. Broderick/Anthony I. Paronich) out-of-pocket
- Kenton Jones and Jeffrey L. Kingsley have been hired by Interstate National Dealer Services, Inc
- Class members are required to provide the phone number in which the call was received
Any questions about the lawsuit can be directed to a MEY V. INTERSTATE TCPA Settlement Helpline agent at 866-963-9977 or by mail by writing to: Auto Warranty TCPA Claims PO Box 170800 Milwaukee WI 53217. The lead plaintiff is Ms. Diana Mey who has filed the lawsuit on behalf of all people who received these bothersome phone calls from Interstate National Dealer Services Inc. eve though they were on the no call list.