A Summer To Remember
- Another summer sweepstakes is rolling out starting August 8, 2019 to all legal residents of the US who are 18 years of age or older
- The Summer To Remember promotion will feature more than $95,000 in prizes and is sponsored by The Kroger Company
- No purchase is required in order to obtain a Pick ‘n’ Flip Instant Win Game piece but contestants will have to create a Kroger digital account in order to participate
A Summer To Remember sweepstakes will be administered by YOU Technology who are headquartered at 1000 Marina Boulevard, Suite 300, Brisbane, CA 94005. Unfortunately employees of Kroger and the following companies: Dr. Pepper Snapple Group, Clorox, Campbells’ Soup Company, The Kraft Heinz Company, Mccormick, Mezzetta, Pepsi, Reynolds, Sargento, Smithfield, Talking Rain, Unilever and Wrigley are not allowed to participate in the Summer To Remember Pick ‘n’ Flip Instant Win Game.
What are some of the better prizes associated with the Summer To Remember promotion?
- Stubbs Anytime Sauce (goes great on St. Louis style ribs)
- Lipton Iced Family Size Tea Bags
- CRYSTAL LIGHT On-The-Go Drink Mix
- Pepperidge Farm Cookies (feed these to the kids)
- Tostitos Tortilla Chips or Dips (it’s not really a summer BBQ without chips and dip)
- Kingsford Matchlight
Contestants are allowed to win 18 instant win prizes but only one of each (so if a contestant wins the Lipton Tea Bag instant prize that are not allowed to win that prize again). All of the Kroger Co. Family of Stores will be included in the sweepstakes and they are Ralph’s, Fred Meyers, Bakers Plus, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, and Owens Markets.
A Summer To Remember contestants are limited to