- Take a brief survey related to a customer service experience at the Fifth Third Bank
- The survey will take about 2 to 5 minutes to complete and customer will need the project ID from the postcard or email invitation
- Once the 53 Listens project ID has been provided the customer will then be asked to input the specific login and password which are also located on the promotional postcard or in the email
The 53 Listens survey will help improve customer service at this popular United States Bank and will have direct implications on who will get fired, raises, or demoted. Please note all information provided during the 53 Listens survey will not be shared with any of the bankers who service the customer and all survey information will be used to improve the service.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Who is Fifth Third Bank?
- Cincinnati based regional bank
- Founded in 1858 under the name Bank of the Ohio Valley
- Has more than 1300 locations throughout the Midwest
The Fifth Third Bank is the principal subsidiary of holding company Fifth Third Bancorp and is headed by Mr. James Hackett. The banks name was the result of a merger (or what some called back then a hostile take over) between Third National Bank and Fifth National Bank. Today the Firth Third Bank employs more than 21,000 people and is headquartered at 38 Fountain Square Plaza Cincinnati, OH 45263. The Fifth Third Bank corporate office can be reached by phone at 800-972-3030.