- Take a super short survey related to a visit to the LongHorn Steakhouse
- To start the LongHorn survey the customer will need the ID number from the customer receipt
- Customers who complete the survey in full will earn themselves an entry into the $1000 LongHorn survey sweepstakes promotion
The $1000 sweepstakes promotion open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec) and customers will also have a chance to win 100 lesser prizes of $50. Please note that employees of the family of Darden Restaurants are not allowed to participate in the LongHorn survey sweepstakes at this time. No purchase is required to enter the $1000 grand prize will arrive in the form of a check.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
LongHorn Survey Sweepstakes Comments
- The promotion is associated with surveys at the LongHorn Steakhouse, Olive Garden, and Bahama Breeze restaurants
- There is no limit to the number of times a person/contestant may enter online or by mail, however each online entry must have a different survey code and each mail-in entry must be mailed on a separate post card
- Promotion Mechanics, Inc will be in charg of the prize draw and making sure the prizes arrive to the correct contestants
- The total value of all prizes associated with the LongHorn survey promotion is listed as $6,000 USD
All contestants who would like to receive a list of winners once the promotion has expired should write to: Darden Restaurants Guest Satisfaction Survey 2019-16 Sweepstakes-4, Winner List, PMI Station, PO Box 750-W, Southbury, CT 06488-0750 USA.
- Orlando, FL based casual dining restaurant chain
- Founded in 1981 by George McKerrow, Jr. (who was a former manager at Steak and Ale)
- Around 435 locations
The LongHorn steakhouse corporate office is based at 1000 Darden Center Drive Orlando, Florida, U.S. 32837. Besides the United States the LongHorn SteakHouse can also be found in the countries of Puerto Rico,Saudi Arabia, and Qatar.
Must try menu items at the LongHorn Steakhouse include:
- House made Kettle Chips (the horseradish aioli served with these are to die for)
- Grilled Chicken & Strawberry Salad (a good option for those looking to eat healthy)
- Texas Tonion (it would be crazy not to order this popular appetizer)
- Steak & Bacon Cheddar Melt (steak, bacon, cheese!? whats not to like here?)
- Outlaw Ribeye (don’t worry customers do not have to be an outlaw to order this)
To enter the LongHorn Survey via US mail without purchase please write to: Darden Restaurants Guest Satisfaction
Customers who frequent this popular steakhouse more than a few times per month should sign up for the