My Tears My Rewards
- Enroll in order to receive a My Tears, My Rewards Savings Card which may help customers save up to 90 bucks
- This rewards program is a must for anyone who uses RESTASIS
- There are only two steps involved in the sign up and the entire process will take less than 5 minutes to complete
The My Tears My Rewards program is billed as a savings, counseling, and support program that comes FREE of charge (i.e. no monthly or annual fee to join). Once the customer has signed up for the My Tears My Rewards program please allow up to 10 days for their card to arrive via US Mail (in some cases the patients eye doctor may provide them with the savings card on the spot). Please note those who have obtained a savings card from the My Tears My Rewards website do not need to activate the card as it is already activated. Patients who received the card via mail or from their doctor should contact the RESTASIS Patient Support Center at 1-844-4MY-TEARS (1-844-469-8327) and select option 2 to start the activation process.
According to the promotion: “eligible patients who enroll in the My Tears, My Rewards Program may pay as little as $0 (up to a $90 savings*) on every refill with 90-day prescriptions or save up to $20* on every refill with 30-day prescriptions” – mytearsmyrewards.com
My Tears My Rewards Comments
- Saving card members have the option of paying $0 for every 90-day RESTASIS prescription OR save up to $20 on every 30-day RESTASIS prescription
- When using the card at the pharmacist please be sure to present the Savings Card along with the patients RESTASIS prescription in order to obtain the savings
- In the odd case that the patients mail-order pharmacy or pharmacy does not accept the Savings Card, get a claim form here
Pepsi and Tostitos
- Obtain more details about the Pepsi and Tostitos Unreal NFL Experience sweepstakes
- Codes can be found on participating Pepsi and TOSTITOS products
- Once the contestant has earned enough points they can be redeemed for amazing rewards and chances to win Unreal NFL Experiences
The Pepsi and Tostitos promotion will run until August 2, 2019 and is open to all legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older (being a NFL fan is not required). In order to participate in this promotion contestants will be required to register for an account with a valid email address and first name, last name, zip code, date of birth, and phone number (contestants have the option to simply link their Facebook or Twitter account for easy registration). Codes will be 10 digits long and can be found on specially marked packages of TOSTITOS chips and dip products and specially marked PEPSI-COLA 12 oz 12 packs (i.e. Diet Caffeine Free Pepsi, Wild Cherry Pepsi, Caffeine Free Pepsi, Pepsi Max just to name a few).
Pepsi and Tostitos Comments
- Only one account is allowed per person regardless of how much money they spend on Pepsi products
- People living in the states of Alabama and Nebraska must be 19 year of age or older in order to play
- All points accumulated during the course of the promotion must be redeemed by 1/2/17 or they will become utterly useless
- If redeeming points for Marketplace Items, all Points (and any Bonus Points) must be redeemed for Marketplace Items by 11:59 p.m. CT on August 5, 2019
- Contestants can enter up to 15 codes per day during the lifetime of the Pepsi and Tostitos Unreal NFL Experience sweepstakes
- No purchase is required in order to enter
- Bonus points can be obtained by sharing the Pepsi and Tostitos Unreal NFL Experience sweepstakes with friends (or enemies) via social media
- Any account is not needed if entering the promotion via the no purchase method
How in the world can one enter this sick sweepstakes without making a purchase? Please write to: Tostitos and Pepsi Football Promotion, PO Box 650027, Dept. 154-701, El Paso, TX 88565-0027… please include an index card with the contestants complete name and address, email address, phone number, and date of birth (also include proper postage).
Popular experiences associated with the Pepsi and Tostitos Unreal NFL Experience sweepstakes include a trip to the Super Bowl!, tickets to the 2019 NFL Draft, or tickets to the 2019 Pro Bowl just to name a few. This promotion is a must enter for NFL fan boys.
- View a complete list of products associated with the Unreal NFL Sweepstakes
- Map prepaid reloadable cards are one of the best and most secure prepaid debit card options available, and can be used anywhere Visa is accepted
- Visa recommends that Map card customers put a security PIN on their card so that money will be safe if the card is ever lost or stolen
- One of the biggest advantages of a Map prepaid card is that funds are stored with Visa, meaning that if a Map card is ever lost, the money on the card can still be obtained
Many Map cards do not have the customer’s actual name on them, instead coming with a message like “Happy Holidays” or “Happy Birthday.” Customers will not need to show identification when using these cards, so it’s recommended that the user set up a 4 digit PIN for security purposes (although the customer will still sign their name on the receipt).
MAP PrePaid Comments
- To create a PIN for a Map card, customers need to visit the “Map prepaid” web site, then click “activate my card.”
- Will not hurt or improve a credit score
- Any questions about the MAP Prepaid card can be directed to 866-906-4170
Customers trying to use a Map prepaid card at a gas station will need to prepay for their purchase inside with a cashier. An e-mail address is not required to set up a Map debit card, but it is recommended in case the customer ever needs to reset the password on their account.
Can customers spend more than the balance on a Map prepaid card?
Map prepaid cards can only be used for the amount that’s remaining on the card. The majority of retailers use a “pre-authorization” to ensure that funds are available for purchase. If a customer tries to make a purchase on a Map card that’s more than the available amount, the purchase will be declined.
SVM Reward Card
- Customers who have a SVM prepaid card can log in to check the balance on their card by entering the first 6 digits of their card number
- SVM is one of the largest providers of prepaid cards, offering cards from American Express, Visa, and Discover that can be used specifically at gas stations or as a general payment option in retail stores
- Custom gift card orders from SVM that are valued at $150 or less will ship First Class Mail for the cost of $2.95 per order
Customers who have reported a SVM card lost or stolen will need to mail in an affidavit along with a form that’s been signed by a licensed notary public. These requests will be processed by SVM within 5 to 7 business days, and make take up to 30 days for credits to be approved.
SVM Reward Card Comments
- SVM gift cards that are all-purpose spending cards may have an expiration date, but gas station cards (ones branded for 76, Choice, Conoco, ExxonMobil, Phillips 66, Sunoco, Chevron and Texaco) have no expiration date
- Does not come with a costly annual fee
- This card will not hurt or improve a users credit rating
- Any questions in regards to the SVM Reward Card program can be directed to Cardholder Services, 700 State Highway 121 Bypass, Suite 200, Lewisville, TX 75067
Most cards from SVM are multi use, meaning they can be spend again and again until the balance on the card is depleted. Address information will be needed to order with SVM, as they use an “Address Verification Service” for all credit card orders to verify accurate billing addresses. Orders with SVM that are placed with an invalid billing address will be immediately rejected by their website.
More about SVM cards:
Since 1997, SVM has been an industry leader in business to business prepaid gift cards. SVM has global offices in London at Action Court, Coleman Street, Rotherham Parkgate, South Yorkshire, S62 6EL.
M&M’s Movie Offer
- Claim a M&M movie from August 13, 2019 through August 31, 2019
- In order to play this game/reward program contestants much have access to a wireless mobile device that is capable of two-way SMS messaging or have the ability to send and receive an email
- The M&M’s Movie Offer promotion is sponsored by Mars Chocolate North America LLC and Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC (employees of these firms are NOT allowed to participate in this reward promotions)
The M&M’s Movie Offer demands the customer purchases 3 specially marked M&M’S Brand Products (9.4 oz. or larger) or 1 specially-marked M&M’S Brand Chocolate Candies (56 oz.) in a single transaction and then take a picture of the receipt with their phone. Once the photo has been secured the contestant will want to email it to email@example.com or send it via a text message to 811811 using MOVIE as the keyword (please note the sponsors will not pay for any charges that are incurred from the contestants wireless company when sending the text message).
- Each Reward Code is valid for one (1) Movie Certificate redeemable for one admission (up to $12 total value) to see any movie at a participating theater in the U.S
- All reward codes associated with the M&M’s Movie Offer MUST be used by 1/31/17
- Movie Certificates are void if not used within 2 months from the time of online code activation
- Contestants who are dumb enough to misplace or lose their code/ticket will not be able to request a replacement
- Reward Codes and Movie Certificates cannot be sold for a profit and are NOT valid outside the United States
- 30,000 reward codes will be provided during the course of the promotion
Please note in order to participate in the mmsmovieoffer promotion the customer must be 13 years of age or older, a legal resident of the US, and have a good standing email address in which they have access to.