BAML Reward Card Activation
- Activate a Bank Of America Merrill Lynch Visa reward card online
- Requires the first four numbers of the Business Reward Card number
- Service is provided by Bank Of America who are member FDIC (see corporate address under contact information below)
The BOA Merrill Lynch Visa Reward Cards are most commonly used as a form or thank you to loyal business customers or the business will reward employees for outstanding performance (i.e. employee reward programs).
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
BAML Reward Card Quick Facts
- Can be used anywhere and everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted
- The cards are available in $10 to $1,000 denominations
- Customers are allowed to pick from 8 card designs and have the ability to add their company’s logo or design
- These business reward cards can only be used by businesses with a Commercial or Treasury relationship with the Bank
- Card activation and balance available online and over the phone 24/7
- Bulk ordering is available for large firms
Please note a purchase fee is charged on all orders. The more BAML Reward Cards purchased the less the fee will be… for example businesses who order 1 to 29 cards will pay a $5.50 fee while
businesses who order 1000 to 10,000 cards will only pay $2.00. PLUS a shipping fee will be charged to all orders :(. The shipping fee (unlike the purchase fee) will go up when more BAML reward cards are ordered… i.e. 1 to 100 cards will be charged a shipping fee of $20.00 while 3501 to 10,000 cards will cost a shipping fee of $225.00.
Personalized messages can be attached to all orders. Examples of personalized messages include “Season’s Greetings”, “You’ve Earned It” and “A Job Well Done”.
Contacting Bank of America Merrill Lynch?
- Via phone: 1.866.709.8014 (Monday thru Friday – NO WEEKENDS)
PO Box 8488, Gray, TN 37615-8488