A settlement has been reached in the class action lawsuit entitled Michael Kelly v. Business Information Group Inc.
- A $3.3 million settlement has been reached
- Class Members who would like to opt out of or object to the Business Information Group settlement must do so no later than Oct. 9, 2019
- BIG will be represented by Rod M. Fliegel and William J. Simmons from the law firm of LITTLER MENDELSON PC
- The settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 11/1/18 to discuss if the 3.3 million dollar settlement is fair (should it be more? is it too much?)
Read about: Earning PayPal money
Injunctive Relief Class: Includes U.S. residents who were subject to at least one BIG consumer report sourced from TransUnion from Dec. 17, 2010 to August 28, 2019 and whose report contained a public record. There are approximately 276,000 members of this Class.
Rule 23(b)(2) Subgroup Class: Includes all Injunctive Relief Class Members who were subject to at least one BIG consumer report dated Dec. 17, 2013 to August 27, 2019, where the consumer report contained a public record (other than a bankruptcy) sourced from TransUnion, and where BIG’s records don’t reflect that the Class Member filed a dispute with BIG about the report. There are about 88,041 members of this Class.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Automatic Payment Class: Includes U.S. residents who were subject to at least one BIG consumer report dated Dec. 17, 2013 to August 27, 2019, where the consumer report contained a public record sourced from TransUnion and where BIG’s records show that the Class Member filed a dispute with BIG about the report. There are approximately 865 members of this Class.
Class members looking to reach out by mail can write to: Kelly v. BIG Settlement c/o American Legal Claim Services LLC P.O. Box 23678 Jacksonville, FL 32241-3678. Class members who have an Obama phone can dial toll free 800-687-0139.
Proof of purchase is not required in order to file a claim (no documentation is required to file a claim for the BIG class action settlement).
Other Class Action Lawsuits
Hustler Hollywood FACTA Settlement
- Obtain more details in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Wade Glenn Whitworth, Jr., et al. v. HH-Entertainment Inc. d/b/a Hustler Hollywood,
- LISTED AS CASE NUMBER 9:17-cv-80487-KAM-Civ (Marra)
- hhfactasettlement.com is administered by HH-Entertainment Inc. Litigation c/o Angeion Group
- Under review in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
The deadline to file a claim in the case is 7/21/2018. Class members who do not file a valid claim by July, 21 2019 will not receive any settlement benefits under the terms of Wade Glenn Whitworth, Jr., et al. v. HH-Entertainment Inc. d/b/a Hustler Hollywood.
WHO IS A CLASS MEMBER (MUST READ)
(⇊ ⇊ ⇊ ⇊)
“persons within the United States who (1) used a credit or debit card; (2) for a transaction at one of Defendant’s retail locations; and (3) were provided a point of sale receipt that displayed more than the last 5 digits of the card’s account number and/or the expiration date of the card; (4) from August 18, 2019 to and including the date of preliminary approval of the class action settlement.”
DO NOT FILE A CLAIM UNLESS YOU MEET THE CLASS REQUIREMENTS
It should be noted that HH Entertainment admits no wrong doing but have agreed to a
settlement worth $750,000!
Hustler Hollywood FACTA Class Action Settlement Notes
- The fairness hearing took place on 7/6/2018
- To receive a copy of the hearing please contact the court
- HH FACTA class members who file valid claims will be represented by Manuel S. Hiraldo (from the law firm of HIRALDO PA) Andrew J. Shamis (from the high flying law firm of SHAMIS & GENTILRE PA) and Adam M. Ludwin (fro LUDWIN LAW GROUP PA)
Any questions in regards to the lawsuit can be directed to 1-855-465-0349 or email HHEntertainment@AdministratorClassAction.com. Class member looking to reach out by mail can write to: HH-Entertainment Inc. Litigation c/o Angeion Group 1801 Market Street, Suite 660 Philadelphia, PA 19103.
Hustler Hollywood Credit Card Receipt Class Action
REDEEM A CERTIFICATE, ECREDIT, OR GIFT CARD
- Allows a Delta customer to redeem a Certificate,
gift card, or eCredit
- The redemption process is super easy and should only take a few minutes to complete
- The redemption service is designed for Delta customers ONLY (Southwest Airlines has a different reception service)
Please note CERTIFICATES, ECREDITS OR GIFT CARDS will contain a 13 digit number and can be found on the customers unused/partially used eTicket.
When redeeming a SkyMiles Companion Certificate the customer will have to enter the eight (8) alphanumeric characters.
eCredits, Certificates, and Gift Cards can only be applied to the cost of your airfare (including applicable taxes and fees) and may not be used to purchase non-flight products and services.
www.Delta.com/Redeem Voucher Instructions
- Obtain a Delta Certificate, gift card, or eCredit
- Access the Internet
- Navigate to the URL (
- Provide the 13 digit number (or 8 for SkyMiles Companion Certificate redemptions)
Any questions in regards to the Delta Redeem Voucher service can be directed to toll free 1-800-455-2720 or for customers that need diability assistance please dial 1-404-209-3434
(For customers with hearing or speech disabilities: Dial 711).
Delta eCerts can be redeemed for a variety of money-saving offers on eligible flights, including:
- A specific dollar amount off the cost of an eligible fare.
- A specific percentage off the cost of an eligible fare.
- A specific percentage off the number of miles required to purchase an Award ticket.
- A travel certificate that covers the cost of a ticket and requires the customer to only pay applicable taxes and fees.
- A complimentary upgrade to the First or Business Class cabin.
SkyMiles Companion Certificates are exclusive, money-saving certificates good for one eligible round-trip flight–just for renewing your Delta SkyMiles Credit Card from American Express. Learn more about SkyMiles Companion Certificates.
Other Delta Phone Numbers
delta.com & Mobile Support: 1-888-750-3284
Domestic Reservation Sales: 1-800-221-1212
International Reservation Sales: 1-800-241-4141
Delta Vacations Packages: 1-800-800-1504
SkyMiles Representatives: 1-800-323-2323
About Delta certificate, gift cards, or eCredits
Citi Balance Transfer Offers
- Here is a list of Citi Products and Affiliates
- This list is not permamanet and is subject to change
- Citi members are not allowed to transfer balances from other accounts issued by Citibank, N.A. or its affiliates
AADA Platinum Select® Business CardAmazon Credit PlanAmerican Airlines Credit PlanAT&T Access Credit Card from CitiAT&T Access More Credit Card from CitiAT&T Universal Business Rewards CardAT&T Universal Platinum CardAT&T Universal Rewards CardAT&T Universal Rewards World Mastercard®AT&T Universal Savings and Rewards CardAT&T Universal Savings Platinum CardBBailey Banks and BiddleBig O Tires Credit PlanBlain’s Farm & Fleet PlanBloomingdale’s American Express® CardBloomingdale’s Corporate and Studio CardBloomingdale’s Credit CardBloomingdale’s Pre-Pay AccountBrandSource Credit CardBrooks Brothers Platinum Mastercard®BRP Credit CardCChoice Ready Credit® CardChoice® CardCITGO CardCiti Chairman® American Express® CardCiti Forward℠ CardCiti Health CardCiti Health Mastercard®Citi LOCCiti Mastercard®Citi PremierPass®/Expedia®Citi PremierPass®/Expedia® – Elite LevelCiti Prestige®Citi Professional® CardCiti Professional℠ CashCiti Professional℠/AAdvantage®Citi Simplicity®Citi Simplicity® CashCiti ThankYou® PreferredCiti ThankYou® PremierCiti® CardCiti® CashReturns®Citi® CITGO Mastercard®Citi® Diamond Preferred®Citi® DividendCiti® Dividend American Express®Citi® Dividend Platinum Select®Citi® Double Cash CardCiti® Driver’s Edge®Citi® Driver’s Edge® Charter World Mastercard®Citi® Driver’s Edge® Platinum Select® CardCiti® Flex Line of CreditCiti® Hilton HHonors™ ReserveCiti® Hilton HHonors™ Visa Signature®Citi® Hilton HHonors™ Visa® GoldCiti® Hilton HHonors™ Visa® Platinum Select®Citi® Platinum Select®Citi® Platinum Select® 500Citi® Platinum Select® CITGO Mastercard®Citi®/AAdvantage® Bronze®Citi®/AAdvantage® cardCiti®/AAdvantage® ExecutiveCiti®/AAdvantage® GoldCiti®/AAdvantage® Gold World Mastercard®Citi®/AAdvantage® Platinum Select®Citibank Commercial CardCitibank Government CardCitiBusiness PremierPass℠ CardCitiBusiness ThankYou®CardCitiBusiness® CardCitiBusiness® World CardCitiBusiness®/AAdvantage® Platinum Select®CitiBusiness®/AAdvantage® SelectCiticorp Credit ServicesCitiMortgageClick Citi®/AAdvantage®CNH Industrial CapitalSM Productivity PlusCostco Anywhere Visa® Business Card by CitiCostco Anywhere Visa® Card by CitiCostco Member CreditTMDDell Commercial CreditDel’s Feed & Farm SupplyDel’s Feed & Farm Supply Personal CardDrive CardDunlop Credit CardEElectronics & Appliances Credit CardExpedia®+ Card from CitiExpedia®+ Voyager Card from CitiExxonMobilExxonMobil Mastercard®FFord Service Credit CardFred Meyer Jewelers Credit CardGGold Citi® CardHHome Furnishings Credit CardHonda Power Equipment Credit CardHonda Powersports Credit Card
IIndian Motorcycle Credit ServicesJJewelers Reserve CardKKawasaki Credit CardKelly Tires Credit CardLLa Quinta Returns® Club Gold CardLincoln Owner Credit CardLithia Drive CardLittman Jewelers Credit CardMMacy’s American Express® CardMacy’s Corporate and Studio CardMacy’s Credit CardMacy’s or Bloomingdale’s CardMacy’s Pre-Pay AccountMagnolia® Credit CardMayors Credit PlanMeineke Credit CardMerchant’s Tire/Service Central Credit CardMy Best Buy® Credit CardMy Best Buy® Mastercard®My Best Buy® Visa®My Best Buy® Visa® GoldMy Best Buy® Visa® PlatinumNNTB Credit PlanNTB/Service Central Credit CardOOffice Depot Business CreditOffice Depot Personal Credit AccountOld Broadmarket LOCPPacific Sales® Credit CardPhillips 66®-Conoco®-76™ Mastercard®Polaris Credit ServicesProSource Credit CardQQuick Lane Credit CardRRadioShack AnswersPlusSM Card AccountReady Credit CA CardReady Credit CardReady Credit FL CardReady Credit IL CardReady Credit® CardRhino Drive CardRogers JewelersRoss-SimonsSSears Card®Sears Commercial One CardSears Home Improvement Account℠Sears Mastercard® cardSearsCharge PLUS℠ CardShell Credit CardShell Platinum Select® Mastercard®Sidney ThomasStaples Credit PlanStaples Personal Credit AccountSunoco CardSunoco Fleet CardSunoco Mastercard®Sunoco Rewards Plus Mastercard®TThe Bombay CompanyThe Brooks CardThe Children’s Place Credit CardThe Goodyear Credit CardThe Great Indoors® Mastercard® cardThe Home Depot Business Rewards Mastercard®The Home Depot Commercial Revolving CardThe Home Depot Commercial Revolving Charge CardThe Home Depot Construction LoanThe Home Depot Consumer Credit CardThe Home Depot Consumer Rewards Mastercard®The Home Depot Home Improvement LoanThe Home Depot® Commercial AccountTire Kingdom Credit PlanToro-Exmark Commercial Card ProgramToro-Exmark Credit Card ProgramTractor Supply Co Credit PlanTractor Supply Personal CardVVerizon Credit CardVolkswagen Service CardWWawa® Credit CardYYour HealthCredit CardZZales Diamond Card Citicorp Credit ServicesZales Outlet Credit Plan Citicorp Credit Services
Cheetos Frito Lay What You See Sweepstakes
- Enter to win a mouth watering $11,112.00 (to be awarded in the form of a check)
- All entries must be submitted by 9/2/18
- The Cheetos snack cannot be altered in any way
- Photo file size must not exceed 5MB and must be in a JPG or PNG format
To enter without making a costly purchase,
visit the Website, choose any CHEETOS snack photo provided in the photo gallery
and follow the online instructions to provide a title of the CHEETOS snack photo you selected.
www.CheetosWinWhatYouSee.com Promotional Notes
- Contestants are allowed to enter the promotion up to 50 times per day!!!!
- Those who need a winners list can write to:
CHEETOS Win What You See Winner’s List, 10 South 5th Street, 7th Floor, Dept. 881-767, Minneapolis, MN 55402
- All winners list request are due by 10/9/18
- This is a must enter promotion due to the high cash value of the prize
Entry Period Prizes:
Eight (8) Entry Period Prizes will be awarded for the Promotion, one (1) per Entry Period. Sponsor and Sponsor’s agency will create a prize package to offer to the winner based on the shape of the CHEETOS snack provided in the winning Entry within a budget of $11,111.00. The prize might consist of an item, a trip for winner and up to three (3) guests, and/or an experience (for winner only or winner and up to three  guests) as determined by Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. For example, if you submit a CHEETOS snack shaped like an ocean creature, Sponsor may create a prize package including a trip to a beach destination; or if you submit a CHEETOS snack shaped like a musical instrument, Sponsor may create a prize package including backstage passes to a popular concert. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize: $11,111.00. Winner may take a cash alternative of $11,111.00 in lieu of the prize package.